CMap Installation Summary
CMap Home | Maps | Map Search | Feature Search | Matrix | Map Sets | Feature Types | Map Types | Evidence Types | Species | Saved Links | Help | Tutorial
Congratulations! CMap has been installed.
Eventually you will want to create your own content for this intro page.
Start using CMap with one of the following options.
- Maps - Use a menu to select your starting maps
- Map Search - If the map set is quite large, the Map Search page can be quicker than sorting through menus.
- Feature Search - Search for a specific feature and display it on a map.
- Matrix - View a table of the number of correspondences between pairs of map sets and maps.
- Saved Links - View pages previously saved or imported.
For an introduction to the basic consepts of CMap, please see the help pages or the tutorial.
We would appreciate you would include an acknowlegement of CMap on this page, e.g.:
CMap is free software from the GMOD project
For the mean time, here are some links to the installed application and supporting docs:
CMap was installed on Thu Sep 20 13:44:47 2012
CMap is part of the GMOD project